Website Terms & Conditions
GENERAL DISCLAIMER | Delta Economics uses industry best practice to derive a proprietorial data set from international and national data sources and reputable data providers. These include the International Monetary Fund, United Nations Comtrade, country-level statistics offices and data providers such as Haver Analytics and Bloomberg. The data and outputs from the data on this site are based on Delta Economics’ proprietorial algorithms that harmonise, clean and streamline historical trade data from multiple sources and that forecast data based on 20 parameters that are highly correlated with trade historically.
Both the dataset and the forecasting methodology are unique to Delta Economics. The data, therefore, will not always reflect data that is published by statistical offices, international data sources or data providers. Also, different data providers publish their data at different times, and there are sometimes significant delays in the publication of some trade data. Therefore, Delta Economics may have to project past data which has not yet been released by our data sources.
Please note that past performance of our forecast model is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Any opinions on this site reflect those of the individual author and not of Delta Economics.
Delta Economics provides information and analysis on this site for use by Users and Subscribers but cannot take responsibility for the outcome of financial or non-financial decisions that are made by Subscribers or their clients related to the information and analysis on this site.
Before using the Website or Delta Economics Data you should read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be found below. If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE | Please read these Terms and Conditions before accessing or using the Website. By using the Website or subscribing to Delta Economics’ Data you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, then you may not access the Website or use Delta Economics’ Data or services.
Data | all of Delta Economics’ research manuals, publications and other research materials including analysis, global markets research reports, estimates, models, trade forecasts and data created by or on behalf of Delta Economics in whatever format and whatever medium including, without limitation, data, equations and formulae as developed by Delta Economics, its directors, employees, agents and consultants from which trade forecasts can be derived, the results of which may be furnished by Delta Economics to the user or subscriber to the Delta Economics Website as part of the Outputs.
Intellectual Property | means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
Outputs | the processed and analysed data, in word or excel format, along with images and infographics, which are derived from the Data and delivered to the User or Subscriber to the Delta Economics Website for their use for “Permitted Purposes.”
Permitted Purposes | means use of the Outputs by the User or Subscriber for Strategy, Planning, Marketing, Information and Analysis.
Subscriber | a Subscriber to the Website is an individual who, or entity that, receives access to Outputs commensurate with their level of subscription.
User | a User of the site is an individual who, or entity that, uses the free access pages of the Website only.
Website | means the site www.deltaeconomics.com, and any other associated websites managed and/or owned by Delta Economics or its affiliates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Delta Economics is the proprietorial owner of the Website, Outputs, Data and the Intellectual Property generated to produce the Data.
- Delta Economics offers its Users and Subscribers a limited, revocable license to use Delta Economics’ Data and services. This licence is personal to the User or Subscriber, and is not transferable.
- Users and subscribers to the Website agree to use the Outputs for Permitted Purposes only.
- The rights and obligations concerning the use of Delta Economics’ Data and Outputs are not transferable. As a Subscriber, you are responsible for any use of your usage account under your username or password by any person or entity. You are responsible for ensuring that any use of your usage account complies fully with the provisions of these terms and conditions. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password. You should immediately notify Delta Economics of any unauthorized uses of your account.
Warranties and Indemnities
- You expressly agree that any and all use of Delta Economics’ Website and Outputs is at your sole risk.
- The Delta Economics Website and Outputs are provided “as is” and Delta Economics and its affiliates make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Website, content, Outputs, Data or services. Delta Economics and its affiliates expressly disclaim any warranty that the Website will be free from errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, that communications to or from the Website will be secure and not intercepted, that the services offered from the Website will be uninterrupted, or that its content will be accurate, current or complete.
- Users and Subscribers are responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and adequate equipment, computer hardware and software, and internet connections to access the Website and the Outputs. Delta Economics and its affiliates take no responsibility for difficulties or problems in accessing the Outputs or the Website content.
- Delta Economics and its affiliates expressly disclaim any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the material provided on the Website or through Outputs.
- Users and Subscribers are solely responsible for any investments or financial or non-financial decisions that are related to use of the Website or Outputs. Delta Economics and its affiliates expressly disclaim any responsibility for any decisions taken which are partly or fully in reliance on material published by Delta Economics.
- You agree to indemnify Delta Economics and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses by you, or your institution, arising out of your use of Delta Economics Website and/or Outputs. If you are dissatisfied with any material published by or Outputs from Delta Economics, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using Delta Economics’ Website and Outputs.
- Delta Economics shall have the sole and exclusive right at any time to alter or amend the terms and conditions of use.
- Delta Economics shall have the sole and exclusive right to change or discontinue any feature of the Website, including, but not restricted to, content, availability, functionality and the equipment and software required to access the Website and its Outputs. Delta Economics has no obligation to take into account the needs of its Users or Subscribers when making any changes.
- Delta Economics also has the exclusive right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to modify the methodology for determining the composition of, or calculating, the Data or any other features or characteristics of the Data, including the representation of the Data in the Outputs.
Data Protection and Intellectual Property
- The Delta Economics Website and Outputs contain copyrighted material and proprietary information. Any copying, automated browsing or downloading, redistribution, publication or commercial exploitation of any material contained on Delta Economics Website or within Delta Economics’ Outputs is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Delta Economics.
- Any information, images, infographics, Data or material retrieved from the Delta Economics Website or Outputs cannot be used in any form or manner without acknowledgement of Delta Economics.
- You may not alter or remove any copyright symbol or other identification or any information concerning authorship of any of the materials contained on or otherwise made available to you through the Delta Economics Website.
- Delta Economics may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, effective immediately. Delta Economics does not need to provide notice or explain the cause of the termination.
- All purchases of services from Delta Economics are final and Delta Economics has no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts that have previously paid. Refunds may be given at the discretion of the management.